- ● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- ● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- ● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- ● All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- ● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- ● From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- ● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- ● Whenever possible all sources of articles are cited for both original authorship, photography and Internet cite of information.
- Website Format
- News Stories:
- ● Headlines.
- ● Headline Menu: Headline source Links are based on the subject of the headline for the news source. The link will display the sources cumulative headline links for the subject headline.
- (Cumulative headline links allows the reader to review and pick the story most relevant to the reader)
- ● Multiple Sources are used for the Headline when materially different, and may very in time.
- ● Links are usually avaiable in the articles picture/image and/or headline).
- ● Menu Tabs include “Home”, “Street”, “News Queue” and “News Sources”.
- ● “Home:” Major Headlines.
- ● “Street” Second Page or Second Hand News
- ● “News Queue” Cummulated News from major headlines
- ● “News Sources” Sources by Country (newspapers, journals, wires and agencies)
Contact information on our website: Please email: email@example.com
Don Dillman or Jude Plauche, Editors for Old Sailors' Almanac